A fun-filled 2-night Family Package at Cedar Creek Lodges, valued at $1,072
Now is the perfect time to be thinking about your next family holiday, and thanks to our generous pals from Cedar Creek Lodges, one lucky Must Do Brisbane family will be off to explore the lush bushland and forest in the foothills of the Gold Coast Hinterland.
Valued at $1,072 for a family of four, this 2-night getaway will have you enjoying a range of activities that will see memories and bonds forged for a lifetime.
From fossicking for world-famous Thunder Eggs and being crowned King or Queen of the Mini Putt Course, to zooming through the forest canopy on the Canyon Flyer 70 metres above the ground, this jam-packed, fun-filled family getaway is just perfect for reconnecting with each other and with nature.
This amazing prize includes:
- 2 x nights' accommodation in a 2-bedroom Creek Lodge for 2 adults and 2 children
- Cooked breakfast in the Rainforest Restaurant each morning
- $50 voucher to spend in the Terrace Kiosk
- Family Pass for TreeTop Challenge
- Family Pass for Thunder Egg Fossicking
- Family Pass for Adventure Mini Golf
To be our lucky family making tracks to Cedar Creek Lodges, ENTER BELOW, and good luck. Link here for T&Cs. This competition will close at 4pm on December 18, 2020.