General Competition Terms & Conditions (applies to all competitions):
Entries must include the entrant's name, an active email and mobile phone number to be valid. Only one entry per unique email address is valid. The winner/s are chosen at random and will be contacted by telephone to notify them of their win. If a voice message is left, the winner must respond and return the call within 5 hours of the message being left to claim their prize. After this time, if contact has not been received, the prize will be re-drawn and a new winner chosen. The prize is non-transferrable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and is strictly for the date and time as stipulated on the competition entry form page. There is no entry fee and no requirement of purchase to enter the competition. Any other particular terms and conditions pertaining to a prize will be listed below, if applicable. The winner will be emailed confirmation of their prize and their name, email and phone number will be passed on to the prize provider so that arrangements can be made for the collection / redemption of the prize. By entering any of our competitions, you consent to your details being forwarded to that particular company/companies for possible future promotion. If for any reason beyond Must do Brisbane's control, an event, show, concert or festival is cancelled, entrants will not receive a replacement prize nor will they receive any financial reimbursement to the value of the prize.
Competition-specific in addition to the above:
JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa Competition
1. Ocean View Twin Room for a one (1) night stay.
2. Prize vouchers are not valid on Saturday’s, unless otherwise stated.
3. Breakfast and Dinner for two (2) adults and two (2) children (12years and under) in Citrique Restaurant only.
4. All date requests are based upon availability and exclude special event periods including the Gold Coast 600, Magic Millions Racing Carnival and Queensland School Holidays.
5. All incidental items such as food & beverage, mini-bar, telephone calls & laundry will be at the prize winner’s expense and should be settled upon departure.
6. Please note that Marriott rooms accommodate two (2) adults and two (2) children (under 14 years of age).
The Ultimate Girls' Getaway to The Tweed Competition
1. Caba Break - prize includes three night's accommodation in a 4 bedroom apartment for up to 6 guests. Subject to availability, excludes NSW/QLD school holiday periods and long weekends. Valid until 30 November, 2021. Valued at $2,700.
2. Mount Warning Tours/Blue Ginger Picnics - prize includes Blue Ginger Pontoon Picnic on the Water for 4 guests. Subject to availability and valid until 1 November, 2021. Please note, Pontoon is self-guided and does not include a skipper. Blue Ginger Picnics cater to dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free. Alcohol not included, but you may BYO. Valued at $780.
3. Stone Studio - Gift voucher, valid until 1 November, 2021. Prize includes a 2-hour workshop for 4 guests and must be taken in one transaction. Must be pre-booked, subject to availability. Valued at $500.
4. Husk Farm Distillery - Prize includes tour for 4 guests and must be taken in one transaction. Must be booked online prior to arrival and prize winner will receive voucher details. Valid until 19 October, 2023, subject to availability. Valued at $140.
5. The Foundry - 2 x $50 vouchers valid until 1 November, 2021.
6. Sorella Kingscliff - 2 x $50 vouchers valid until 1 November, 2021.
Iceworld™ Olympic Ice Rinks Competition
All elements of the prize (4 passes including skate hire + 4 Combo Meals) must be taken in one visit. Entry is subject to availability, and no element of the prize can be redeemed for cash. The four tickets in each prize are based on adult entry. If you choose to take children on those passes (must have at least one adult in the group) the difference is non-refundable nor can it be redeemed in any other way.
Thank you for entering, and good luck!