Brisbane Festival at Westfield Chermside
Westfield Chermside will be a hub of festival fun this September as Brisbane Festival, the most anticipated entertainment event of the year in our river city, comes to life.
As a Gold Partner of Brisbane Festival 2023 and a Presenting Partner of the Satellite Stage Program, customers can expect to see some of Brisbane’s favourite musicians perform on Thursday nights at Westfield Chermside.
Families can also don their dancing shoes and join in an 80s dance party with Common People Dance, plus learn to play Kazoo and make fun Festival Masks with BrisStyle each Saturday.
School holidays will come alive at Westfield Chermside with an array of entertainment and free activities during Kidchella. Kids can learn Hip Hop dance moves with the much-loved Elements Collective, refine their circus skills with Flipside Circus and much more.
- Sat 2nd Sept 10am – 12pm Common People Dance – Dance Party & Workshop
- Thurs 7th Sept 5pm – 5:45pm Monique Clare – Music Performance
- Thurs 7th Sept 6pm – 7pm Old Lore (Pete Thornley) – Music Performance
- Sat 9th Sept 10am – 12pm Kazoo Lessons & Playing (Jodie Little)
- Thurs 14th Sept 5pm – 5:45pm Harlen (Jess & Sarah) – Music Performance
- Thurs 14th Sept 6pm – 7pm Red Dust Hollow (Sue Ray) – Music Performance
- Mon 18th Sept 10am – 12pm Circus Workshops with Flipside
- Tues 19th Sept 10am – 12pm Circus Workshops with Flipside
- Wed 20th Sept 10am -12pm Hip Hop Dance Workshops with Elements Collective
- Thurs 21st Sept 5pm – 8pm Roving Stilts with Manoeuvre
- 5pm – 8pm Roving Dancers with Elements Collective
- 5pm – 8pm Facepainting with Glitz Factory
- Fri 22nd Sept 10am – 12pm Comedy, Clown & Mask Theatre Workshops with Clint Bolster
- Sat 23rd Sept 10am – 12pm Festival Face Mask Making Workshop with BrisStyle
Westfield Chermside is a valued partner of Must Do Brisbane.com