Beechmont, Scenic Rim
Hazelwood Estate is a magnificent luxury retreat in the Scenic Rim, set on a picturesque 75 acre Wagyu and polo farm in the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland.
And, for a strictly limited time, Must Do Brisbane readers can enjoy 10% off accommodation. See below for details.
Visitors to the authentic and exclusive country estate are transported to a place far away from every day life, with fresh country air, wide open spaces and stunning state of the art accommodation.
The estate's Pavilions and Cabins are perfectly positioned for a secluded getaway, steeped in luxury. Guests can wake early to watch the sunrise over the hills, listen to the calls of the whipbirds or watch a wallaby jump past before slipping back into their king size bed in front of their personal fireplace.
The Luxury Pavilions are north-west facing allowing guests to experience beautiful sunsets over the rolling green hills and polo field from their freestanding bath or private outdoor verandah.
The 17 King Farm Cabins offer a private deck to exploit hinterland vistas as well as an ensuite with rain shower and a mini bar stocked with locally sourced treats.
Situated at the heart of the estate is The Club House, a central meeting place where guests can relax on the Chesterfield lounge in front of the fire, watch the sunset over the polo field and indulge in a wholesome meal at The Paddock restaurant.
The estate’s signature restaurant celebrates the Scenic Rim’s farming heritage, directed by one of Australia’s top chefs, Cameron Matthews (former Spicers Group Executive Chef and Churchill Fellowship award winner) who has been appointed Chef-in-Residence.
With a menu built around food sourced from local markets, Hazelwood's very own market garden and beehives, and premier Australian producers, the focus is on creating an incredible paddock-to-plate dining experience.
Guests can enjoy everything from Matthew’s renowned beef tartare to toasted camel milk gnocchi with brown butter and coal grilled beef with salt baked potato, dill oil and potato cream.
While there, guests can do as little as they like or participate in a range of activities and experiences. The retreat’s day spa – Spa by Hazelwood – offers organic facials, massage, scrubs and wraps inspired by the riches of the Scenic Rim. You can also make the most of the pristine countryside with market garden tours, horse rides on one of the beautiful local trail rides or a guided bush walk.
Good to know - Hazelwood is the perfect spot to host a range of events including corporate and health retreats, private celebrations and weddings.
Need to know - The Paddock restaurant is open for lunch from 12pm Thursday to Sunday and dinner from 5pm Wednesday to Sunday. To gain access to the estate, visitors need to enter a passcode at the front gates which they will receive upon booking.
Enjoy 10% off accommodation with this special limited offer!
- Travel Dates: 1 October – 31 January, 2021
- Sale dates: 5 October – 5 November, 2021
- Booking process: Enter code MUSTDO10 when booking (booking button below)
- Cancellation policy: Should travel restrictions be implemented by the government and travel across borders or intrastate be restricted, any booking cancellations or amendments made between 30 days and 4 days prior to arrival will be given a 12 month travel credit to use at Hazelwood Estate. If a cancellation or amendment is received within 72 hours prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee will apply. We do recommend travel insurance is taken by our guests for all stays. Where applicable refunds will be processed back to your original method of payment.
- Any other restrictions or T & C's Subject to availability, change or cancellation. Packages cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No further discounts apply. Inclusions valid for up to two guests (14+). Hazelwood Estate is exclusively for guests over the age of 14 years. Not valid for conference or group bookings. Click here for our standard terms and conditions. Blackout Dates Apply. Dining inclusions do not include beverages. The estate is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
422 Binna Burra Rd
07 5602 9710