Terms & Conditions - The Tattersall's Tiara Raceday - Tiara Raffle
- Entry into the Tattersall’s Tiara Raceday (“TTR”) Tiara Raffle (“Promotion”) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Information on how to enter the Promotion and prize associated with the Promotion form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entries for the Promotion commence on 00:01hrs 10/05/19 and close on 22/06/19 (“Promotion Period”)
- The Promotion is a ‘Category 2’ raffle as deemed by The Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999
- The Promotion as a ‘Category 2’ raffle is limited to 2,000 tickets available at $25 each
- Entry is open to Queensland residents (“Entrants”)
- Legacy Brisbane (ABN 51 157 944 951) 41 Merivale St, South Brisbane QLD 4101 (‘Legacy Brisbane’), Tel. 07 3029 5600 and Tattersall’s Club (ABN 44468727842), 215 Queen St, Brisbane, 4000 (Tattersall’s Club), Tel. 07 3331 8888 are the joint Promoters in all States and Territories (“Promoters”)
- To enter, Entrants must register during the Promotion Period. Registrations for the Promotion can be made via:
- The Raffle website www.rafflelink.com.au/tiara-raffle.; or
- telephone 07 3029 5600; or
- In person at 41 Merivale St, South Brisbane; or
- In person at events or locations organised by the Promotors; or
- At the Tiara Raceday event on 22nd June 2019.
- Entries must be received by the Promoters within the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to be received upon completed registration. Records of the Promoters are final.
- Each valid entry received during the Promotion Period will be placed in the Tiara Raffle.
- There is a total of number of 1 Major Prize Winner (“Major Prize Winner”)
- The total prize pool is valued at $37,500
- The Major Prize Winner will receive:
- One handmade 18ct gold tiara
- The Major Prize draw will take place at the Tattersall’s Tiara Raceday at Eagle Farm Racecourse (230 Lancaster Rd, Ascot, 4007). The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
- The Major Prize Winner will be advised on the day of the Raceday and/or via email within five (5) days.
- The value of the prize pool is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The prize does not include delivery of the item.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- The Promoters reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
- The Promoters and their associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or any delay in performing its obligations and the Promoters reserves the right, subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of participating in this Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the Major Prize Winner.
- The Promoters will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoters have no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses or server problems, and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
- Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar methods will be deemed void as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoters.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters.
- The Promoters may forward future communications including newsletters, special offers and promotions from Legacy Brisbane and Tattersall’s Club unless otherwise advised by the entrant, and of marketing the Promoters products and services, including by direct marketing techniques. The Promoters may disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties including those involved in the administration of the Promotion, notifying and announcing the Winners, the supply of Prizes, and the relevant gaming authorities.
- Entrants consent to the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an indefinite period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, including any outcome, and / or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
- If you do not want to receive further communication from the Promoters (other than information that relates to this service) please contact our Fundraising team via [email protected] or by calling 07 3029 5600.
- Failure of the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoters are ineligible to enter. Members and volunteers of Legacy Brisbane are eligible to enter.
Top Things To Do In Brisbane This Week
Get into the festive spirit with a Wreath-Making Workshop
The world's biggest inflatable waterslide is returning these school holidays
Why wait for Christmas Day when you enjoy festive dining now
Celebrate New Year's Eve in decadent style
The epic NYE laneway party is back even bigger and better
Riverbar's Beach Party is the place to be this New Year's Eve
Celebrate the New Year in style at Regatta Hotel
Farewell 2019 in style at the QLD Pops Orchestra’s glamorous New Year’s Eve
Celebrate this New Year’s Eve in glamorous island style