Thanks to our wonderful friends at Oktoberfest Brisbane and in conjunction with the generous team at Singapore Airlines and the German National Tourist Office and its partners, one extremely lucky Must Do Brisbane reader and a friend will be heading to Germany for a 6-night holiday, valued at over $10,000 to create your own Oktoberfest in the mother country!
Flying to Germany with Singapore Airlines, this trip of a lifetime for two adults includes 6 nights accommodation plus activities. You'll have the chance to explore and experience the amazing history and culture that this popular country is renowned for, and put into perspective your Oktoberfest Brisbane antics.
The prize includes:
- 2 x return flights Brisbane-Munich with Singapore Airlines
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 at the Adina Hotel in Leipzig, courtesy of Leipzig Tourism
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 at Hotel Drei Raben in Nuernburg, courtesty of Nuernburg Tourism
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 in Munich, courtesy of Munich Tourism
- a 5-day rail pass for 2 persons (valid to be used across 2 months) with Rail Europe
- 2 x German classes (any level) at Brisbane Language School, Indooroopilly
Full Terms & Conditions:
Link here to view.
So, feed your wanderlust and ENTER BELOW for your chance to WIN a TRIP FOR TWO TO GERMANY! Viel Glück (aka good luck!)
**One entry per person**