THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED!
We are giving one very lucky Must Do Brisbane reader the chance to escape to the crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches of Tangalooma Island Resort on pristine Moreton Island for an amazing 2-night getaway for 2 adults, valued at $1,093!
Set amidst luscious landscaped gardens and natural bush land, Tangalooma is just over an hour from Brisbane by passenger ferry.
Tangalooma Island Resort is home to Queensland's longest running whale watching tours, aboard Australia's largest dedicated whale watching vessel - The Tangalooma Jet.
The captains aboard Tangalooma Whale Watching boat have over 100 years' experience combined in whale watching tours.
- Two nights accommodation in a resort unit for two adults
- Delicious buffet breakfast daily for two adults
- Dolphin feeding experience for two adults
- Whale watching tour for two adults
- Return ferry transfers for two adults on Tangalooma Island Resort Ferry, departing from Holt Street Wharf, Pinkenbah
- Parking for 1 vehicle at Holt Street Wharf, Pinkenbah for the duration of the prize
Total prize value: $1093
Prize is valid for 2 adults only and expires on 14th October, 2018. Subject to availability. Block-out dates apply, check with reservations when making your booking. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferrable. Entrants must also follow the Tangalooma Island Resort Facebook page to be eligible to win.
To be in the draw for this amazing prize, ENTER BELOW, and remember to head to the Tangalooma Island Resort Facebook page, too! Good luck! This competition will close on July 10, 2018 so don't miss out!